AXC Centrifugal In-Line Duct Fans are the ideal air movers for residential, commercial and light industrial ventilation applications. The quiet and efficient backward-curved centrifugal impeller is capable of developing significant pressure. The in-line configuration simplifies installation, saving time and money!
The unique motor design, combined with high-quality materials and workmanship, results in a truly versatile fan. AXC fans incorporate a heavy-gauge, drawn steel housing with baked epoxy finish. They are available in sizes from 4" to 14", with airflows ranging from 147 cfm to 1400 cfm. Capable of moving airflow through long or complex duct runs, the AXC provides an ideal solution for areas that are difficult to heat or cool.
Features & Benefits
- Heavy-gauge, drawn steel housing with baked epoxy finish
- 120V operation, other voltages available
- Easy to install - mounting brackets included
- May be mounted in any position
- Fans may be used to supply or exhaust air
- Suitable for air temperatures up to 140 F / 60 C
- Energy efficient - speed controllable (optional solid state speed control)
- Optional pre-wired with 120V power cord (AXC-C)
- Exceptionally quiet and efficient BC centrifugal motorized impeller
- External rotor motor design results in superior motor cooling and durability
- Permanently lubricated ball bearing motor for maintenance-free operation
- Automatic reset thermal overload protection
- Fan and motor are precision balanced for quiet and vibration-free operation
- Easily accessible, external junction box with pre-wired capacitor
- Five year warranty
- AXC models 100A through 300B are cULus listed
- AXC models 355A and 355B are CSA listed to both US and Canadian standards
- Fans are certified for airflow and power at 0.2" SP
- Available to fit sizes 4" - 14"
- Airflow capacities to 1,400 cfm