AMI Motorized Axial AC Fans feature superior performance and compact design. They are an excellent choice for applications with limited space such as fume hoods, clean room modules, electronic cabinet cooling, air filtration, military HRAC, and much more. The unique coupling of the motor and impeller minimizes space requirements and provides for vibration free operation.
AMI motorized axial AC fans are completely speed controllable. Both motor and impeller are located directly in the air stream, where the impeller acts as a rotating "heat sink" with excellent heat dissipation and efficient motor cooling. Near zero speeds can be achieved using solid-state speed controls.
Features & Benefits
- Open blade design
- Heavy gauge steel painted black
- 115 or 230 VAC single phase 60 Hz operation
- For 50 Hz operation or other voltages – consult factory
- Speed controllable, single phase PSC motor
- IP44 motor protection, Class F insulation
- Permissible ambient temperature range: -40 F to 158 F
- UL and CE approved
- Matching capacitors available
- Standard airflow configuration
- For reverse airflow configuration – consult factory
- Capacities to 1,700 cfm