AMR Motorized Axial AC Fans are superbly crafted, precision balanced air-moving device that feature superior performance and compact, ring fan design. They are ideally suited to applications where space is limited. The unique coupling of the motor and impeller minimizes space requirements and provides for vibration free operation.
AMR fans are completely speed controllable. Both motor and impeller are located directly in the air stream, where the impeller acts as a rotating "heat sink" with excellent heat dissipation and efficient motor cooling. Near zero speeds can be achieved using solid-state speed controls.
Features & Benefits
- Ring fan design
- Heavy gauge steel painted black
- Guard included
- 115 or 230 VAC single phase 60 Hz operation
- For 50 Hz operation or other voltages – consult factory
- Speed controllable, single phase PSC motor
- IP44 motor protection, Class F insulation
- Permissible ambient temperature range: -40 F to 158 F
- cULus recognized component and CE approved
- Matching capacitors available
- Standard airflow configuration
- For reverse airflow configurations – consult factory
- Capacities to 1695 cfm