DXG Motorized EC Axial Fans are designed to meet the ever increasing requirements for product efficiency by utilizing the advanced technology of an electronically commutated external rotor motor. These EC fans are superbly crafted and precision balanced air-moving devices, featuring superior performance and compact design. New standards for energy savings and performance have been achieved with EC fans. The reduced power consumption of the high efficiency EC motor directly translates to savings.
DXG EC motorized axial fans are ideally suited for many air-moving applications, including cooling of motor controls, electronics, power converter cabinets, and modular air conditioners.
Features & Benefits
- EC (Electronically Commutated) external rotor motor
- 1-10 VDC or PWM motor control
- Excellent air and sound performance characteristics
- 100% speed controllable
- IP44 motor protection
- Standard flow available, contact factory
- Input voltage: 208-277 V 50/60 Hz single phase
- Capacities to 3,469 cfm
- Erp and RoHS compliant