CEC backward curved motorized EC impeller is a superbly crafted, precision balanced air-moving device that features superior performance and compact design. The CEC centrifugal impeller is ideally suited to applications where space is limited. The unique coupling of the motor and impeller minimizes space requirements and provides for vibration free operation.
By combining the efficiency of a backward curved centrifugal impeller with the advanced technology of an electronically commutated external rotor motor, new standards for energy savings and performance have been achieved. The electronics are an integral part of the motor, making the CEC motorized impeller a compact fan that delivers superior performance.
Features & Benefits
- EC (electronically commutated) external rotor motor
- 1-10VDC or PWM motor control
- Maximum speed available across entire voltage range in either 50 Hz or 60 Hz
- High efficiency backward curved aluminum impeller
- Integral EC electronics
- Input voltage: 380V-480V 50/60 Hz three phase
- Permissible ambient temperature range: -4 F to 104 F
- Available housed or non-housed
- Capacities to 8,050 cfm
- UL & CE approved