Continental Fan's DC Backward Curved Motorized Impeller is a superbly crafted and precision balanced air-moving device, featuring superior performance and compact design. By combining the efficiency of a backward curved airfoil wheel with the advanced technology of a DC external rotor motor, new standards for air performance and sound levels have been achieved.
DC impellers are completely speed controllable. Motor and impeller are located directly in the air stream, providing excellent heat dissipation and efficient motor cooling.
Suitable for either supply or exhaust use, DC Impellers are an excellent choice for applications where transient electrical noise is prohibited.
Features & Benefits
- Quiet and efficient backward curved impeller
- 100% speed controllable DC external rotor motor
- Permissible ambient temperature range: -13 F to 140 F
- Available from stock in 24 & 48 DVC
- 1-10 VDC or PWM motor control
- IP42 motor and reverse polarity protection
- ErP and RoHS compliant
- Capacities to 2,047 cfm
- 48 VDC products are UL approved