The compact design of the XR Backward Curved Motorized AC Impeller provides excellent performance for applications with limited space such as plastic extrusion, pharmaceutical equipment, military HRAC, clean room modules, electronic cabinet cooling, and much more. The unique coupling of the motor and impeller minimizes space requirements and provides for vibration free operation.
By combining the efficiency of a backward curved airfoil impeller with the advanced technology of an external rotor motor, new standards for air performance and sound levels have been achieved. Suitable for either supply or exhaust applications, the XR motorized impeller is the quietest and most efficient fan package available.
The XR motorized impeller is completely speed controllable. Both motor and impeller are located directly in the air stream, where the impeller acts as a rotating "heat sink" with excellent heat dissipation and efficient motor cooling. Near zero speeds can be achieved using solid-state speed controls.
Features & Benefits
- Efficient backward curved (AC) motorized impellers
- Available from stock in 115V and 230V single phase
- For other voltages, consult factory
- Dual frequency motor (50 Hz & 60 Hz)
- Matching capacitors and inlet cones available
- 100% speed controllable PSC motors
- Compact design, superior performance
- Quiet, rugged, sealed ball bearings
- Class F insulation
- CSA & CE approved
- Capacities to 1,175 cfm