TEK Plenum Fans feature TEK backward curved airfoil wheels, HVAC's quietest and most efficient OEM impellers. TEK Impellers combine precision injection molding techniques with modern high strength plastics to produce a wheel that is stronger than steel, yet half its weight. They deliver fan performances approaching aerodynamic perfection.
TEK Plenum Fans slide into erected or factory built air handling units or plenums. They are designed to pressurize the plenum in which they operate, and TEK Plenum Fans are suited for supply or return air applications. This design saves space by eliminating traditional scroll housings, transitions, and diffusers normally found within a plenum.
Features & Benefits
- High efficiency, backward curved airfoil wheel
- Injection molded GRP polyamide TEK wheel
- Modular construction, compact design
- OEM custom configurations available
- Horizontal and vertical applications
- Non-overloading power characteristics
- TEFC industrial duty motors
- Supply and return air applications
- Quiet, highly efficient performance