CUB Belt Drive Upblast Exhaust Fans are designed to discharge contaminated exhaust air away from roof surfaces and building walls. These commercial fans are suitable for a variety of roof or wall mounted applications, including warehouse ventilation, equipment room ventilation, general ventilation, commercial range hood exhaust, and much more. CUB fans feature backward inclined non-overloading impellers and fully ventilated motor compartments.
CUB Belt Drive Upblast Exhaust Fans are available in UL762 Restaurant Exhaust Kits. Kits include a grease cup, grease pipe, down spout, and hinge kit. UL762 restaurant exhaust requires the use of a vented roof curb. Select 20" high roof curbs are available.
Features & Benefits
- Suitable for roof or wall mount (up to model CUB24/2HP)
- Backward inclined, non-overloading wheels
- Spun aluminum housing for weather-resistant durability
- Fully ventilated motor cooling compartment for long motor life
- Quick release latches for easy access to motor compartment
- Blades and inlet fabricated from aluminum
- Variable pitch motor pulley allows for field adjustment and system balancing
- High efficiency wheels and low tip speeds result in quiet operation
- Disconnect switch
- Fully welded leak-proof grease drain
- 300 F max. temperature rating
- Available in single or three phase voltages
- Belt drive capacities to 17,725 cfm