CUD Direct Drive Upblast Exhaust Fans provide quiet operation, within a weather-resistant spun aluminum housing. These centrifugal fans are designed to discharge contaminated exhaust air away from roof surfaces and building walls. CUD fans are suitable for a variety of commercial roof or wall mounted applications, including warehouse ventilation, equipment room ventilation, general ventilation, commercial range hood exhaust, and much more.
CUD Direct Drive Upblast Exhaust Fans are available in UL762 Restaurant Exhaust Kits. Kits include a grease cup, grease pipe, down spout, and hinge kit. UL762 restaurant exhaust requires the use of a vented roof curb. Select 20" high roof curbs are available.
Features & Benefits
- Suitable for roof or wall mount
- Backward inclined, non-overloading wheels
- Spun aluminum housing for weather-resistant durability
- Fully enclosed drive compartment protects motor from airborne contaminants
- Fully ventilated motor cooling compartment for long motor life
- Quick release latches for easy access to motor compartment
- Blades and inlet fabricated from aluminum
- Variable speed control (standard on single phase units only)
- Disconnect switch
- Fully welded leak-proof grease drain (except for model CUD-10)
- 300 F max. temperature rating (except for model CUD-10)
- Available in 115V single phase and 208/230 - 460V three phase
- Direct drive capacities to 3,400 cfm