RMD axial exhaust fans are suitable for roof or wall mounting in commercial ventilation applications. They are the perfect low cost choice for areas that have little or no duct-work. RMD axial exhaust fans are easy to install, corrosion resistant, and feature a totally enclosed ball bearing motor. RMD axial exhaust fans are available in diameters from 10" through 18", with direct drive airflow capacities ranging to 2,400 cfm.
Features & Benefits
- Axial impellers constructed with die formed blades riveted to a steel hub
- Suitable for roof or wall mounting
- Spun aluminum housing for weather resistant durability
- Wire conduit provides a clear channel for electrical connections
- Bird screen
- Totally enclosed, permanently lubricated, ball bearing motor
- Disconnect switch
- 110 F max. temperature rating
- Available in 115V single phase
- Diameters range from 10" to 18"
- Direct drive capacities to 2,400 cfm