AMP Motorized Axial AC Fans feature superior performance and compact, panel fan design. They are an excellent choice for applications with limited space such as electronic cabinet cooling, clean room modules, pharmaceutical equipment, medical appliances, and much more. The unique coupling of the motor and impeller minimizes space requirements and provides for vibration free operation.
AMP fans are completely speed controllable. Both motor and impeller are located directly in the air stream, where the impeller acts as a rotating "heat sink" with excellent heat dissipation and efficient motor cooling. Near zero speeds can be achieved using solid-state speed controls.
Features & Benefits
- Panel designs
- Heavy gauge steel painted black
- Guard included
- 115 or 230 VAC single phase 60 Hz operation
- For 50 Hz operation or other voltages - consult factory
- Speed controllable, single phase PSC motor
- IP44 motor protection, class F insulation
- Rated for 70 C ambient operation
- cULus recognized component and CE approved
- Matching capacitors available
- Standard or reverse airflow configuration
- Capacities to 1695 cfm